Stigao je patch 10.2 za Hearthstone, a sa njim i gomila stvari.
Pre svega, tu su nerfovi koje smo svi čekali, zatim najava za novi event u čast Wild formata, a u igru su dodate i dve nove pozadine karata koje će igrači dobijati tokom februarske i martovske sezone za Ranked igranje.
Tu je i gomila ispravki raznoraznih bagova i problema, celokupnu listu možete videti ispod, ali ono što je posebno zanimljivo jeste što će od ovog patcha prva dva poteza u partijama trajati znatno kraće, nego ostali koji traju do 70 sekundi.
Ovo je urađeno jer igrači često alt-tabuju negde drugde i zaborave na partiju i onda protivnici nerado čekaju. Cilj sa ovom promenom je da se prosto kazne oni igrači koji namerno odugovlače te prve poteze, jer često nema smisla čekati rope turn 1 ili 2, i mogi to rade namerno.
Zato ne zaboravite da odmah budete spremni za potez kada krene partija, da vam se ne bi desilo da preskočite turn 1.
Detaljnu listu ispravki svih bagova vam u originalnu prenosimo ispod:
- The turn timer for the first two turns of a match are now shorter, though they should still be significantly longer than most players take on those turns.
- Switching from Valeera the Hollow to Deathstalker Rexxar will now correctly allow Rexxar’s Battlecry to destroy minions buffed to 2 health by Stormwind Champion or similar effects.
- Nemsy Necrofizzle’s Hero frame is now golden if you have unlocked the golden Warlock Hero.
- Removed rarity gems from several summoned minions.
- Playing multiple copies of Temporus in a row will now queue up sequences of two turns for your opponent and two turns for you.
- Fixed a bug where the Divine Shield provided by Elixir of Purity could not be silenced.
- Spectators now see green highlights on playable cards for both players.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Hearthstone to freeze when a spectated player disconnects and their opponent concedes.
- Tooltips for Hero Cards now appear correctly when spectating.
- Resolved a crash that could occur when drawing a Darkness Candle spell after The Darkness is no longer dormant.
- Grand Archivist can now correctly cast the Darkness Candle spell if it is present in a player’s deck.
- Resolved a crash that could occur when certain cost reducing cards were played.
- Resolved an unintended interaction that could occur with Anomalus, Taunt minions, and Commanding Shout.
- Added missing Collection Manager tooltips to several cards.
- Resolved an issue that could cause a player to become stuck when reconnecting before the first turn.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent the progress notification for more than one Daily Quest from being shown after a match is complete.
- Ice Breaker now correctly destroys Rotface without activating his effect if he is Frozen.
- Resolved interface issues that could arise when retiring an Arena game.
- Resolved an issue that would allow the Friends menu to remain active while a Friendly Challenge is active.
- Fixed various minor visual and text issues.
Dungeon Run & Adventures
- The cards that appear in several loot categories have been adjusted slightly.
- Cards stolen by Gloves of Mugging now appear in history tile when played by an opponent.
- Resolved a visual issue with Candlebeard’s charge enchantment banner.
- [Adventures] Atramedes now correctly uses his Hero Power whenever he should.
- Resolved an issue with the Collection Manager that could allow the set filter to be interacted with behind the “Done” button.
- Scrolling through an Arena deck on a mobile device will no longer generate unnecessary prompts.
- The “Back” button will now function correctly after an Arena run is complete.
- History tiles that were queueing up while viewing a history event now populate correctly.
- Resolved an issue that could cause crafted cards to remain visible over the Collection Manager.
- Corrected a visual issue with the search bar in the Collection Manager.
- [Android] Resolved an issue with the download progress indicator.
- [iOS] Compatibility now requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- [iOS] The client will no longer sometimes freeze when a spectated player wins a match.